I use to know a
family, a very close and happy family and very wealthy too, suddenly the
husband lost his well paying job in an oil company, I also heard that he also
lost a lot of money to the stock market crash of 2006, became indebted and
could no longer take care of the financial responsibility of his family.
I just realized that I no longer see the wife around,
I asked one of her children about her and I was told that she no longer live with
them.
Apparently she moved
out of their matrimonial home living three out of their five children who are
ages 9-14 with her husband because the man could no longer take care of the financial
responsibility of his family.
My main concern in
this write up today the evil that financial misfortune can wreck on people.
THE TOP FIVE EVIL THAT FINANCIAL MISFORTUNE CAN WRECK ON
ANYBODY.
1.
Tear Family Apart:
Financial misfortune can turn a happy family
apart, it does not matter how much the husband and wife love each other or how
close the family are.
2.
Can Lead To Loss of Material Wealth:
We should be aware that financial liquidity
is important in our day to day life because almost all the things that we do or
purchase on this earth we give money in exchange for them. Sometime we hear of
people who have properties all about selling their properties one after the
other until nothing is left which in turn lead to further financial difficulty
for them.
3.
Can Lead sudden unexplained Sickness:
A person who is going through financial
misfortune and does not know how to cope with the new stature of poverty that
fate thrust on him or her can suddenly fall sick and if care is not taken it can
lead to the person’s untimely death.
4.
Can affect
all his or her dependent:
Everyone that the person takes
responsibility for are affected in such situation, for instance if the person have
parents who are too old to work and depends on him or her they too will be
affected by the situation that the person find him or herself.
5.
It Can Lead People Into participating in
criminal activity.
No comments:
Post a Comment