Tuesday, 30 December 2014

MYBROWSERCASH IS A BIG SCAM SITE.



I joined MyBrowsercash in year 2011, in year 2013, I reached the average $20 cash out limit, I requested for payment but I was denied payment on the excuse that  $5 out of that $20 must be earned from a combination of clicks for cash and tasks for cash

As a result I stopped clicking the auto generated ads that is being generated by myBrowsercash software downloaded on my laptop and I concentrated on clicking ads from the members area which are clicks for cash and tasks for cash adverts so that I can have a combined sum of $5 added my cash out amount and cash it out when I have reached $25 by which time my clicks from clicks for cash and tasks for cash would have reached $5.

On 13th of december 2014, I logged in to myBrowsercash account and find almost all my EARNINGS MISSING,$23 was missing from my earnings leaving only 7 cents.

THE LAST DATE I LOGGED IN TO MY ACCOUNT BEFORE 13th of december2014 WAS 11th of december2014 and my earnings was as at that 11th of December 2014 intact only for me to logged in on 13thof December 2014 and find my earnings missing.

When I tried several times to contact the admin, without success, I decided to search online for review on mybrowsercash and I was surprised to find out that mybrowsercash had not been paying members since year 2012. If it will interest you, you can read more about it in this online review about mybrowsercash

 After my earnings went missing on my dashboard I tried to contact mybrowsercash admin without  success.
To prove to myself that this site is left online to scam unsuspecting members both new and old of their hard earned money, I clicked the upgrade now link beside my earnings on the dashboard immediately the system redirected me to the site through which I will access my payment processor site. You can see the screenshot below

but the same mybrowsercash helpdesk cannot be access see the screenshot of the helpdesk result here.
 
I have been trying to lodge complaint after I find $23.00 out of my earnings missing without a success yet at a click of an upgrade link, the same site whose help desk cannot be connected was able to quickly connect me to the payment site. 

This site is deliberately floated and left online to deceive people into clicking away wasting their time, luring them into downloading their plug-in which is a nuisance

Promising to pay them while all along what they really want is to get their hands on the money of the people through purchases of advertising packages that is never delivered and fake upgrade that people never recover their investment and profit from.

I visited the Knowledgebase of mybrowsercash in other to check for solution to the disappearance of my earnings only to meet an error page but when they want to collect my money they did not bring error page.

After I clicked through the knowledge base, Helpdesk, Upgrade link and purchase link I came to only one conclusion and it is that members are allowed to click as much as they like on mybrowsercash, members area, allowed to pay for upgrade and for advert purchases but members cannot collect their earning and they cannot contact admin for help.

Below is screenshot of the result when I clicked on Banner advertising, this scammers were quick to show me where to pay but are not available to tell me what happened to my earnings.




https://d2g0xrw8741eqs.cloudfront.net/images/logo.gif
Current Server Time: 2014-12-22 18:49
Level: Free [Upgrade]
Account Balance [?]: $0.806
Purchase Balance [?]: $3.00 [add funds]
Account ID: 270788 Sponsor ID: 264434
https://d2g0xrw8741eqs.cloudfront.net/images/refresh.png
BrowserBucks™: 0.000 https://d2g0xrw8741eqs.cloudfront.net/images/bb.png

System Stats
Total Members: 622,612
Members Online: 3,934









You do not have enough funds to make a Transfer




Add Funds To Your Purchase Balance.

If you do not have enough earnings to purchase Advertising, You Can Add Funds To Your Purchase Balance With One Of The Methods Below.


Add Funds Through SolidTrustPay

Amount:



Please Note There is a $200/week paypal deposit limit


Deposits are non refundable. If you dispute any payment to us your account will be terminated and earnings deleted immediately You will receive only the amount you've deposited back if you have not earned that much in commissions. 



Featured Ads: [ Your Ad Here ]



Your Referral URL To Be Used In Emails:
Your Referral URL To Be Used On Websites/Blogs Etc:
HOW TO TRACK WHERE YOUR DIRECT REFERRALS COME FROM : Want to track where your referrals come from? Just add &src=YOURTRAFFICSOURCE to your referral URL
ex: http://www.pswtracker.com/index.php?refid=270788&src=trafficsource1
http://www.mybrowsercash.com/index.php?refid=270788&src=trafficsource1

Copyright 2012 MyBrowserCash.com
Terms of Use | Disclaimer/Member Agreement | Refund Policy | Privacy Policy | EULA

https://d2g0xrw8741eqs.cloudfront.net/images/logo.gif
Current Server Time: 2014-12-22 18:57
Level: Free [Upgrade]
Account Balance [?]: $0.806

Purchase Balance [?]: $3.00 [add funds]
Account ID: 270788 Sponsor ID: 264434
https://d2g0xrw8741eqs.cloudfront.net/images/refresh.png
BrowserBucks™: 0.000 https://d2g0xrw8741eqs.cloudfront.net/images/bb.png

System Stats
Total Members: 622,612
Members Online: 3,934


You do not have enough funds to make a Transfer

Add Funds To Your Purchase Balance.

If you do not have enough earnings to purchase Advertising, You Can Add Funds To Your Purchase Balance With One Of The Methods Below.

Add Funds Through SolidTrustPay
Amount:

Please Note There is a $200/week paypal deposit limit

Deposits are non refundable. If you dispute any payment to us your account will be terminated and earnings deleted immediately You will receive only the amount you've deposited back if you have not earned that much in commissions. 



Featured Ads: [ Your Ad Here ]



Your Referral URL To Be Used In Emails:
Your Referral URL To Be Used On Websites/Blogs Etc:
HOW TO TRACK WHERE YOUR DIRECT REFERRALS COME FROM : Want to track where your referrals come from? Just add &src=YOURTRAFFICSOURCE to your referral URL
ex: http://www.pswtracker.com/index.php?refid=270788&src=trafficsource1
http://www.mybrowsercash.com/index.php?refid=270788&src=trafficsource1

Copyright 2012 MyBrowserCash.com
Terms of Use | Disclaimer/Member Agreement | Refund Policy | Privacy Policy | EU
Per Click Banner Advertising
Tip: Targeting All Countries will allow your Banners to receive FREE Overflow Clicks!
Your Available Banner Clicks:
0

Number Of Clicks To Purchase:
recalculate
Total $4.500
(1.5)You need $1.500 more to make this purchase.
Add Funds






Want to earn more? Learn about our Silver & Gold Level Memberships
All banner Ads are on a 24 hour timer. They are reset daily around Midnight EST Server Time.
This means you can add more clicks anytime throughout the day and will not get duplicate clicks.
Submitting any adult, illegal or ad against the TOS will result in immediate account deletion.

Featured Ads: [ Your Ad Here ]



Your Referral URL To Be Used In Emails:
Your Referral URL To Be Used On Websites/Blogs Etc:
HOW TO TRACK WHERE YOUR DIRECT REFERRALS COME FROM : Want to track where your referrals come from? Just add &src=YOURTRAFFICSOURCE to your referral URL
ex: http://www.pswtracker.com/index.php?refid=270788&src=trafficsource1
http://www.mybrowsercash.com/index.php?refid=270788&src=trafficsource1

Copyright 2012 MyBrowserCash.com
Terms of Use | Disclaimer/Member Agreement | Refund Policy | Privacy Policy |


https://members.mybrowsercash.com/helpdesk/img/headerleftsm.jpg
Help Desk
https://members.mybrowsercash.com/helpdesk/img/headerrightsm.jpg


https://members.mybrowsercash.com/helpdesk/img/error.pngError:

Can't connect to database!
Please notify webmaster at support@mybrowsercash.com





Powered by Help Desk Software HESK - brought to you by Help Desk Software SysAid







No comments:

Post a Comment