Several time
when I am online I see a lot of adverts promising me that I will make money
without doing anything, the money will just keep on rolling in once I signed up
for those program(s).
Today I am not
concern about whether I have found that to be true or not all I am concerned
about is the number one instrument that makes this possible and this instrument
is BLOG.
Creating a
blog and blogging about different thing that interest you is one of the best
way to making money on auto-pilot.
Because I do
not want to assume that everyone who comes across this my write up knows how to
create a blog though it is one of the simplest things to do especially with
blogger which I am very familiar with, I will start with my own definition of a
blog.
1.
What Is A Blog
A blog is a
platform you create to air your view on issues that are going on around you or
around the world and also to share what interests you in writing with other
people.
Whatsoever
topic you are writing about which in other word is what you are blogging about could be a topic on thing that you are interested
in, way of life in a particular environ, a place, politics and so many issues
or topics.
Blogging Platform
There are
many platforms through which one can blog but I will only mention the two popular platforms here and this two are Word Press and Blogger.
Out of those
two I will only give detailed description of how to Create a Blogger Blog because this is the one
Platform that I have been using and I have mastered how to create it and make
it earn me money over the years and I also uses it to promote itself on
auto-pilot.
How To Create A Blogger Blog
1.
The
first thing you need to do to create a blogger blog is to create your own Gmail
account.
To create your Gmail account, go online Google Gmail on your
search engine, the search engine will return several suggestions, out of that
suggestion click on Gmail or create Gmail account.
You will be directed to fill a form and part of what you will
be instructed to do while filling that form is for you to create a username for
instance your username may be your name@gmail.com, after that you will be directed to
create your password.
Then you will be required to verify your account, you can see
that creating your Gmail account is very simple and takes few minutes and you
will be amazed at how simple and easy it is to create a Gmail account.
You have now crossed the first huddle to having your own
blogger blog.
The second step is for you to open your newly created Gmail
account and you do that by signing in to you Gmail account using that username
and password that you had earlier created. The meaning of this is that you must
keep your password safe by writing it somewhere where no other person can get
hold of it and where it cannot get lost.
After you have successfully sign in to your Gmail account
check to the top right side of you Gmail account, on the top right hand side of your
Gmail account there are several symbols one of those symbols is like a square
click it and series of application symbol will appear, if you do not see the
blogger symbol in the apps that appeared check the bottom of the apps location
you will see the word “more” click it and the remaining apps will appear click
the blogger app.
Immediately you click it you will be prompted to create your
blog address. For instance your blog address can be http//yourblog.blogspot.com
After that you will be prompted to give your blog a Title,
for instance your blog title could be YOUR BLOG or you can use a title that is
completely different from your blog address if your blog address does not
reflect what your blog is all about.
I will advice that you let your blog address and title be very
simple to remember for you and others that will come across your blog.
Remember to make sure that you have at the back of your mind
the reason why you are creating the blog, the idea or business or issues that
you want to project through your blog because all this will come into play when
you eventually decided to monetize your blog.
AFTER THE CREATION OF GMAIL ACCOUNT AND THE CREATION OF YOUR
BLOG WHAT NEXT?
The next step after you have created a blog is to start
writing good content CLICK THIS LINK TO SEE WHAT I MEAN BY GOOD CONTENT.so that you
will have a practical experience of what posting a good content on your blog
mean and that good content start with the “About Me” page where you let people
know who you are by writing about yourself and the reason why you created the
blog.
This “about me” page is not complete until you have your
profile picture on your blog so that you can promote yourself through your
blog. This is because people that know you already will easily identify your blog
through your profile picture and visit your blog and those who did not know you
before may start visiting or following your blog and this is good, for you need
people to be aware of your blog and be attracted to your blog for you to be
able to monetize your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment